- The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy ‘you!’.
This category of value notebooks and journals is dedicated towards a healthy you.
- High blood pressure is often common in people with diabetes.
- Blood pressure is the pressure of the blood in the arteries as the heart pumps it around the body. High blood pressure can result in increased risks of stroke, heart disease, kidney disease, eye disease and nerve damage.
- Diabetes changes the body chemistry in a way that increases the risk of blood pressure.
- People with diabetes should get their blood pressure checked regularly.